- Campaign for Real Ale All things to do with real ale.
- Tregothnan English Tea Our tea supplier, the first and ONLY tea which is actually grown here in the UK!
- Community First Responders Our local charity.
- Biddenden Vineyards supply our pear and apple juice.... natural yummy stuff!
- Cask Marque The sign of a perfect pint of real ale.
- Heyland and Whittle Our hand-wash and lotion supplier.
- www.thefindfashion.co.uk Who supplied and helped organise our fashion night.
- www.breakthrough.org.uk The chosen charity for our fashion night.
Places To Visit Nearby
- Great Comp Garden - PLATT: A plantsman's dream garden extending to seven acres.
- Tonbridge Castle - TONBRIDGE: 900 years of fascinating history.
- Old Soar Manor - PLAXTOL: A 13th Century Knights Dwelling in Plaxtol cared for by the National Trust.
- The Friars - AYLESFORD: A Carmelite religious house dating back to the 13th Century.
- Ightham Mote - SEVENOAKS: A moated, medieval manor house dating from 1320.
- Emmett's Garden - SEVENOAKS: A charming Victorian garden influenced by William Robinson.
- Knole House - SEVENOAKS: A furnished 15th Century house embelished in 1603 by Thomas Sackville.
- Trosley Country Park - VIGO: 160 acres of splendid walks and home to rare plants and animals for which the site has been declared a Specialist Site of Scientific Interest. Also home to the Coldrum Stones, a 4000 year old Neolithic Long Barrow.